Through College representation, you will have a voice to express how the cosmetic industry develops. We aim to provide the public with up-to-date information about cosmetic medicine and help them locate qualified doctors who focus on cosmetic procedures.
Membership benefits include:
- Discounted registration fees for the College sponsored conference (CosDoc). Here you can attend various educational workshops and presentations and a program will be circulated when it becomes available.
- Access to 5 clinical journals, 3 of which are shown below, via the CPCA Members’ Area at no additional cost.
- Invitation to join the Journal Club where you can join your peers and colleagues in the review of chosen articles. Includes dinner meetings from time to time.
- Invitations to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) meetings held in the capital city of your state. In addition to the educational topic for the evening, you will have the opportunity to network with your peers, etc.
- Access to advertisements for vacant employment positions and/or gain opportunities to be mentored by the more experienced members of the College
- Invitation to join the private Facebook group where the members discuss treatment issues, seek/swap advice and generally air their views on cosmetic medicine and the issues associated with the profession.
- Opportunity to join the private global WhatsApp group where members can receive important College announcements/broadcasts in real time. Members will also find suitable sub-groups that they may wish to join. Click HERE for more information.
- Seek industry advice and guidance from within the College policies and guidelines such as those related to advertising cosmetic treatments, providing tele-health, delegation of S4 Injections, etc.
- Receive industry/profession support, representation and recognition as the College interacts and lobbies the government regulatory bodies for higher standards and patient safety and more.
- Receive the College newsletter that will keep you abreast of what the College is doing to support those that support the College
Applicants meeting the requirements of Full Membership, or those with national/international Fellowship equivalence, can enjoy additional benefits such as:
- Use of CME/CPD Management System
- Use of College logo applicable to your membership level on website, digital media and print media is encouraged for Full Members and Fellows. A part of our campaign is to inform members of the public to seek CPCA doctors.
- Promotion via the website Find-A-Doctor section
- Entitlement to vote on College business
- Entitlement to join College committees and/or the Board and have some say in the running of the College, etc