02 Oct Laser Safety Officer Online Course | 6-Week Period
This is a theory-based course, which focuses on the clinical aspects of light and Laser treatment and the required safety standards as outlined by the Radiation Safety Act.
- Laser and light physics
- Understanding the mechanics of laser and light systems
- National safety requirements, licensing and state regulations
- Risk assessment and management
- Necessary as a prerequisite for laser licensing in Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia, with other Australian states soon to follow in a similar manner.
- Decrease insurance issues and potential litigation.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will receive a digital badge.