27 Jul Preliminary Essentials of Cosmetic Medicine | ENROL NOW
The CPCA is delighted to announce that our new course Preliminary Essentials of Cosmetic Medicine is now open for enrolment! This course forms the first part of the Trainee Program.
- Non-accredited, stand alone, ONLINE, introductory course, 6 week duration (including assessment) with live support via MS TEAMS meeting application
- Qualifies for digital badge (subject to successful assessment),
- No commitment to continue on to the CPCA Registrar Training Program (RTP),
- Content based on Unit 1 of the future CPCA Registrar Training Program (Pathway to Full Membership &/or Fellowship),
- This unit will qualify as RPL (recognised prior learning) for RTP unit 1 credit, via a separate ‘gap assessment’, once RTP is accredited and open for enrolment.
Dr Michael Molton from the CPCA and April Jorgensen from AACDS will take you through an example of the e-learning material from the Preliminary Essentials of Cosmetic Medicine course. This will give you an overview of the course material and the proposed delivery strategy using the latest e-learning techniques. If you missed the live information session, you can still access the recording by clicking HERE.