These Event Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) apply to Cosmetic Physicians’ College of Australasia’s (CPCA) online broadcast event “CosDoc2020”.
1. Registration is subject to receipt of registration details and CPCA’s confirmation of availability. You must provide your Health Practitioner Registration Number (AHPRA) at the time of registration to access the planned event.
2. Acceptance of registration may be affected by prevailing and unforeseen circumstances.
3. The CPCA reserves the right to refuse any application to register, attend or participate in the Event. The CPCA’s decision is final and not subject to challenge. CPCA is not required to provide reasons for refusal of an application.
4. Registrations are open to those health practitioners that the CosDoc2020 content is written for and relevant to.
5. Registrants are to be courteous when interacting with other attendees, speakers, presenters and moderators. The CPCA policy of zero tolerance for conduct to the contrary. The CPCA reserves the right to take appropriate steps to preserve decorum expected of health professionals at all times.
6. By registering, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
7. There will be no refund for tickets purchased however if you are unable to attend CosDoc2020 after registering, a substitution is permitted at no charge. Please submit substitution notification to email@example.com. Notification must be received in writing before 9th October 2020.
8. Credit card payment is required at time of registration.
9. GST is applicable, your tax invoice will be accessed via your confirmation email, once registration is complete.
10. Payments can only be made by Visa and Mastercard only. American Express is not accepted.
12. Applicable to medical practitioners only
13. Subject to payment of CosDoc2020 registration fee (at member rate) and payment for base level CPCA membership (to start)
14. Membership application fee waived
15. Based on a complete application form and The CPCA Delivery Policy: https://cpca.net.au/delivery-policy/
16. Registration is applicable to CPCA members only.
17. Registration is free of charge.
18. Members are not required to be CosDoc2020 registrants to register for the AGM.
19. Registration is subject to receipt of registration details that meet with the requirements of the CPCA’s constitution.
20. Registrants must be financial members at the time of registration.
21. Views expressed by any third-party speakers or presenters at the Event are their own.
22. The CPCA cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any at the Event or in any material provided to Attendees by third parties
23. Presentations, documentation, materials and content made available to you as an event attendee are the intellectual property of The CPCA or its Speakers and Presenters and is likely subject to copyright and other rights owned by The CPCA, its Speakers, Presenters and/or its licensors. All such material is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 and other international copyright and intellectual property laws.
24. You may only use the materials and content for your own private non-commercial use. No part of the materials and content covered by copyright should be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, or republished in any form or by any means without the express written permission of the owners of the intellectual property.
26. Personal information collected from Attendees may be used for the purposes for which it is being collected including:
27. Personal information may also be kept on file by The CPCA and provided to The CPCA’s related entities, business partners, agencies, sponsors and other third parties for marketing purposes and to enable dissemination about forthcoming conferences, events and other related goods and services. You may be contacted by email, SMS/MMS, mail, social media and telephone.
Please advise The CPCA during the registration process (or at any later time) if you do not consent for your details to be kept for such purposes by calling 08 9300 2414 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org