Applications for College membership via Round II Grandfathering Scheme are now closed.
General membership applications (received after 31st March 2016) will be processed on a quarterly basis and will be subject to different entry requirements. Further information will be supplied on application. Email admin via firstname.lastname@example.org
Before completing the online application form you are required to read the membership information booklet. This booklet contains copies of the college’s policies and guidelines and a link to the college constitution, which you must abide by, to become and remain a member of the college.
Please allow up to 20 minutes to complete the form. You will not have the option to "save" half way through.
To help you to prepare, the information requested via online application form is;
- Personal details, residential & postal addresses, contact details; telephone, email, website, etc.,
- Principal place of practise (where applicable),
- Current university/university of graduation, country, year of graduation, qualifications,
- Current medical registration details,
- Current memberships of industry related associations, societies, etc.,
- References (confirmation of training & education to date, cosmetic medical experience to date, etc.),
- An indication of the cosmetic medical procedures you have performed or currently perform (via tick box) with an indication of your level of experience and expertise (via 0 to 10 rating),
- Information relating to any articles written and published in journal publications (specific to cosmetic medicine), participation in teaching and mentoring others and presentations given,
- Medical indemnity Insurance cover,
- Declaration by the applicant.
Payment of the $150 application fee must be received before your application is assessed. This payment is non-refundable; however, it will be applied against your full membership fee tax invoice upon a successful application.
Electronic funds transfer to the College bank account, you must include a copy of the bank payment confirmation receipt along with the below documentation or email it to email@example.com
Credit card payment with Mastercard or Visa, by calling the office on (08) 9300 2414
All fees are subject to GST unless you are based overseas.
Membership fees are
|Affiliate||$750 + GST|
|Full||$2000 + GST|
|Fellow||$2000 + GST|
We recommend you have the following documentation (PDF) ready for uploading before commencing the completion of this online application form:
|DOCUMENTATION TYPE||ACCEPTED FILE FORMAT||SIZE SPECIFICATIONS|
|Recent head & shoulders photograph (not for publication. Please do not go to any expense).||JPEG or JPG||200kb max|
|Copy of passport, including the photo||JPEG or JPG||200kb max|
|Copy of Curriculum Vitae||100 – 200kb average|
|Evidence of medical & surgical training or if a student; confirmation of university enrolment||100 – 200kb average|
|Copy of current medical registration certificate or annual practising certificate||100 – 200kb average|
|Written references (where contact details not provided)||100 – 200kb average|
|Certification of memberships with other colleges, associations & societies, etc||100 – 200kb average|
|Copy of medical indemnity fund membership (showing level of cover. Details may be checked to ensure all our members have adequate cover)||100 – 200kb average|
|Copy of bank receipt from electronic funds transfer (if not paying via credit card)||100 – 200kb average|